NLP is an abbreviation for Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
NLP is a set of techniques that are extremely powerful in creating long lasting changes in an individual’s
attitudes, beliefs, thought process and behavior.
Basically, NLP is a like having an instruction manual and advanced re-programming software for the mind. When we were born, we didn't come with an instruction manual.
Instead, we had beliefs, perceptions, behaviors installed in us at an early age from those various stimuli - our parents, our peers, schoolteachers…and so on. Some of those behaviors we developed from a young age to protect or compensate for something may or may not be useful to us as adults.
How does NLP work and how can it help me?
NLP works with our unconscious mind to create positive changes in behavior, thought, perception, state and communication levels. All learning, behavior and change happen on the unconscious level.
Why would you want to have Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
Have you ever…
- Been curious why some people are incredibly successful in all areas of their life and wondered what their secret is?
- Watched someone glowing with confidence in a social or business situation and just wished that you could make the same impact around you?
- Considered what you could do with NLP to win new clients and build your existing business?
- Wondered why you haven’t achieved the goals you set?
- Felt like you have some emotional baggage or issues that you’d like to get rid of?
- Ever delivered a presentation that fell flat on its face and you didn’t know why?
- Struggled in communicating to certain people or do you struggle understanding others?
- Held any beliefs about yourself that limit your potential and hold you back?
- Let fear govern your life?
- Had anything in your life that could be positively transformed for the better with a different way of thinking?
In NLP, we can choose to ‘re-program’ our minds to achieve different behaviors and outcomes that are far more positive and empowering. NLP helps people to achieve their goals and enhance their communication and relationship building skills and move towards success in all areas of their lives. It helps people to let go of negative emotions and behaviors by installing new and more positive ones.